Get Listed: System Center Marketplace
System Center Marketplace Criteria
- Your marketplace listing must comply with the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines.
- Your company must be a current member in good standing of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
- If your listing is a professional service, you must have attained the Management and Virualization Microsoft competency.
- If your listing is an application, your company must be a member in good standing of the System Center Alliance, and meet the following requirements:
- If your application is not a management pack for Operations Manager, you will be asked to submit supporting documentation such as a white paper or a case study for acceptance by the System Center Alliance program team.
- If your application is a management pack for Operations Manager, it must be developed to work with one of the System Center products and successfully pass through the Microsoft Management Pack Best Practice Analyzer.
- To obtain the Microsoft Management Pack Best Analyzer, go to the Microsoft Download Center to download and install a free-of-charge copy of the System Center Operations Manager 2007 Authoring Resource Kit. Once installed, run the Management Pack Best Practice Analyzer (MPBPA) feature against your application. A successful test is required to be included in the System Center Marketplace. Send the error- and warning-free output files to your System Center Alliance contact for verification, and be prepared to discuss any issues that arise.
Create Your Marketplace Profile
- Profile your company on Pinpoint if you haven't done so (see the Microsoft Pinpoint Profile Guidelines and the Pinpoint Get Listed page for additional guidance on how to profile your company).
- If you already have a profile on Pinpoint, you can add new or edit existing profiles by signing in to your Pinpoint Dashboard using the Microsoft account credentials (formerly Windows Live ID) associated with your MPN account.
- Create or edit your application or professional service listing by clicking on “Add or Edit Profiles.”
- When profiling your content in the Pinpoint Dashboard, be sure to select the following values in the Shared Attributes section to indicate that your profile should be considered for the marketplace:
- Marketplace: Select “System Center” and any corresponding System Center products.
- Microsoft Works with Product: Select the System Center product(s) that your application or professional service works with. You can select up to three.
- Click “Submit for Approval.”
Create Your Best Profile
Make It Work for You
- Watch the Pinpoint for Partners video on how to showcase your applications and services.
- Get customer reviews with the customer review email template. Reviews can enhance your credibility and improve your search rankings.
- Share the Review Guidelines with customers. You can request reviews for your applications and services, as well as for your company.