The SQL Server Appliance Base Management Pack helps you manage your SQL Server Appliances by discovering different types of SQL Server Appliances in your network and distinguishing them from other Windows Servers.
The following features are new in this release of the SQL Server Appliance Base Management Pack:
- Support for remote appliance discovery
- Support for discovering Appliance clusters
- Support for different appliance hardware manufacturers and model number
- Support for System Center 2012
- Discover and navigate all the types of SQL Server Appliance units.
- Provide two state views: with Appliance Units and with contained servers.
- Provide alert view which focus user on SQL Appliance monitoring problems.
Monitoring Pack for SQL Server Base Appliance has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.