Lync Server 2013 Management Packs contain comprehensive monitoring tools including:
• End-to-End scenario availability from various locations.
• Call reliability and quality perceived by real users.
• Component health and performance. Active Monitoring Management pack
• Geographically distributable end-to-end scenario validation for Lync Server 2010 and Lync Server 2013 deployments. This includes coverage for internal, remote and branch office users.
• Increased scenario coverage in areas like AV Edge Connectivity and Exchange Unified Message Connectivity.
• Enhanced troubleshooting logs to streamline root cause analysis of failures. Component and User Management pack
• Increased reliability monitoring of real end user calls and conferences.
• Integrated media quality alerts driven from Quality of Experience (QoE) data reported by client applications.
• Full event and performance monitoring for all Lync 2013 roles.
Lync Server 2013 Management Pack has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.