DX brings comprehensive automation and ease of use to standard, supported Microsoft deployment tools and methods, including those associated with image creation, driver delivery and advertisements. This helps make sure your process is automated, effective, extensible and supportable.
- Automatically identifies and classifies all unique hardware platforms, regardless of OEM make, as the result of an "under the hood" system analysis. For the first time DX reveals the exact make-up of every single hardware platform in your enterprise.
- Reveals and handle intra-model hardware variances preventing failed deployments.
- Provides intelligent driver management that automatically gathers and intelligently maps all drivers into platform specific driver packs that are injected into task sequence at deployment time. This intelligence is stored automatically in SCCM’s driver management library featuring "single instance" driver storage, which minimizes disk space utilization.
- Identifies and manages all non-OEM devices and peripherals.
- Automatically detects and supports new hardware and newly purchased systems Integrated with Microsoft SCCM so organizations can successfully upgrade from managing multiple images to establishing a single Hardware Independent Deployment process in as little as a few hours.
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.